Kind LED K5 – XL1000 Indoor Grow Light
The K5 Series is the best indoor grow light, comprised of the perfect mix of 3 and 5 Watt Light Emitting Diodes. Each of the three primary ranges of the photosynthetic spectrum can be dimmed and intensified individually to give your plants their ideal spectral ratios from seed straight through to harvest. The K5 Series boasts an extra large footprint that dwarfs those of competing LEDs and now even equals that of traditional grow lighting. The Secondary Optical Lenses individually focus and intensify the output of every single diode, significantly magnifying PAR and increasing canopy penetration. This revolutionary series of LED grow lights will produce the biggest and best yields, while consuming approximately half the electricity and producing a fraction of the heat of HID lighting.
Your Kind K5 LED Grow Light Fixture will cultivate record breaking yields, both in quantity and quality, while running quieter, cooler, and more efficiently than any other grow light. Guaranteed. This is why growers are unanimously agreeing that the K5 is clearly THE best LED grow light.
Full Specifications of the K5 – XL1000 Best Indoor Grow Light:
- Dimensions: 26″ x 20″ x 3.5″
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Actual Wattage: 650w
- HID Wattage Equivalent: 1000w
- Total Diodes: 320
- Diode Wattage: Perfect Mix of 3w & 5w
- Footprint: 5′ x 5′
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
- Work Frequency: 50/60 Hz – Suitable for Global Energy Environment
- Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC
- Amperage: 5.25
Replaces: 1000w Traditional Grow Light / Actual Wattage: 650w
The Kind LED Difference
A Little Kindness Goes A Long Way
- KINDEST YIELDS – 700 mA Driving Current Creates Up To 200% Deeper Canopy Penetration
- KINDEST SPECTRUM – Proprietary 12 Band Complete 3 Watt “Perfect Spectrum”
- KINDEST INTENSITY – Secondary Optical Lens Enhances Diode Efficiency and Magnifies PAR
- KINDEST QUALITY – Extra Large Heat Sinks, Quiet Fans, Precision Drivers, Superior Craftsmanship
Kind Grows “Kind” Grows
The Kind K3 LED grow lights are the only 3 Watt grow lights that:
- Use a proprietary 12 bandwidth spectrum that runs at 700mA. Lesser LED grow lights run at 500mA with only a 6 bandwidth spectrum.
- Thick, heavy duty 2 CM aluminum circuit boards that dissipate heat much more effectively than other LED lights, making Kind LED lights run more effectively and smoother throughout many, many harvests.
- Revolutionary “Secondary Optical Lens” for maximum photosynthetic penetration from plant canopy all the way down to the stem.
- These Kind LED lights will match or outperform any other 3 watt LED grow light, including the very expensive HydroGrow LED lights, GUARANTEED!
LED vs. HPS
These Kind LED grow lights use only about half the electricity as HPS lights, and produce much more yield per watt. Many studies have even show an increase in oil production and quality, closer inter-nodal spacing, and denser fruits and flowers.
Also, because these Kind LED grow lights produce less heat, they do not need to be air-cooled like HPS lights, therefore eliminating the need for additional fans, which also makes them run quieter.
Kind LED vs. other similar LED companies
These 3 Watt Kind LED lights will match or outperform any other similar 3 watt setup that is seen often throughout the web, regardless of price or claims, GUARANTEED!
You may notice that a few different 3 Watt LED lights (DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER SINGLE WATT LED LIGHTS) that look very similar to these, and as far as diode wattage is concerned, they are. What differentiates Kind LED lights is that they have more bandwidths (12), which equals a much fuller and more complete spectrum (crucial when it comes to photosynthesis).
Another major Kind advantage is the use of the revolutionary “secondary optical lens” which penetrates deep into the plant canopy to facilitate easy rooting and maximize yields. Kind LED grow lights are the ONLY 3 Watt grow lights that feature a 12 bandwidth full spectrum LED panel, a secondary high intensity optical lens, and 2CM aluminum circuit boards.